Join us in serving
Stewardship has been a vital component of our organization since our inception. We strive to serve our community through various events and campaigns every year.
Since Bryan Speicher, our founder began Process Plus in 1996, stewardship has been a key component of this company. From the Build A Wish golf outing, to food truck events, to local running races and our annual Christmas Giving Tree program; it is a constant priority that we invite our clients, vendors, family and friends to be a part of.
While we serve often as a company, we also acknowledge the generous hearts of our employees, many of whom serve their individual communities in various capacities. We are honored to work alongside such remarkable individuals.
Causes & Organizations We Support:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Boy Scouts of America
- CincySmiles Foundation
- City of Forest Park
- Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty (CROP)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Lord’s Rose Garden
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Free Throws for Kids, Ronald McDonald House Organization
- Hope House Mission
- Kingdom Warriors
- Disabled American Veterans
- Springmeyer Elementary School
- Matthew 25 Ministries
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Young Scholars Program
- Pendleton County Tornado Relief
- Rivertree Church
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Semper Fi Fund
- Young Riders Community Sponsorship
Want to know more about Plus Group?
Contact Joe Stegman today!