Dmitry Pogorelyy, Process Plus Piping Designer
Dmitry is a Process Designer for Process Plus. He has a B.S. in Engineering from Omsk State Technical University and has a variety of experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biofuels markets. He is a problem solver with impressive analytical skills. Dmitry is a key team member committed to successful project delivery.
Dmitry has over eight years of experience in the design and layout of process and utility piping systems. His experience includes PFD’s, P&ID’s, equipment layouts, 3D piping models, piping fabrication isometrics, piping orthographics and details, 3D equipment blocks, 3D laser scanning and cost estimating.
Did you know?
Laser Scanning benefits include:
- Reduction in rework
- Detailed walkthroughs of design model
- Documents/maintains accurate as builts
- Improves accuracy of 3D as-builts in less time
- Quickly visualize project in context of reality
- Reduces project travel time
- Measures difficult to access areas safely
Interested in learning more about laser scanning? Contact Dennis Romak