Providing maintenance and equipment repair and management services to your facility.
Maintenance365 is dedicated to providing innovative solutions for today’s facility & maintenance needs. What sets Maintenance365 apart is our focus on proving clients with superior customer service, quality workmanship, and a professional partner they can rely on, all while meeting their financial goals and facility excellence.
Maintenance365 provides a self-performing business model supplemented by strategic subcontractor partnerships designed to eliminate the burden of tracking and performing facility maintenance and equipment repair and management so that you can focus on running your operations, we achieve this by:
- Using mechanics and subcontractor partners that specialize in specific core equipment
- Designing and applying customized Preventative Maintenance programs for core equipment and support facilities to maximize life expectancy and decrease and/or eliminate run to failure and emergency outages that may affect the ability to operate efficiently
- Assisting with capital budgets, planning, and providing replace vs. repair plans based on equipment life cycle by:
- Tracking specific equipment repair and maintenance costs
- Defining equipment alternatives that provide potential efficiency gains, cost reductions and aggressive return on investments, as opposed to simply providing “like for like” replacements
Our trained site-based and mobile multi-site mechanics do more than look the professional part. With a broad range of industry knowledge, they are well equipped and able to take care of your facility needs, while providing quality customer service every step of the way.
Integrated Facility Maintenance Program
- General Handwork – Interior/Exterior Finishes
- Core Equipment
- Small Roof Repair
- Emergency Response and Clean Up
- Expense Projects
- Pest Control
- Snow Removal
- Parking Lot Repairs – Sealing & Stripping