Plus Group provides engineering, design, installation and integration packaging solutions. We are problem solvers, tailoring our services to meet your specific needs. We work to optimize your process by delivering efficient, compliant, cost-effective solutions.
Plus Group Packaging Solutions executes various project types including turnkey packaging lines; upgrades, improvements & OEE; relocations, expansions and consolidations; greenfield sites, new buildings and new packaging rooms.
We are a full-service provider for the specification, installation, integration, and startup of packaging and material handling systems for the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and consumer products industries.
Relocations, Expansions & Consolidations:
- Master Planning
- Integrated Layout Design
- Analysis of Existing Packaging Lines
- Material and Personnel Flow
- Installation Support
Turnkey Packaging Lines Including New Facilities:
- Single-Point Coordination
- Construction Management
- Qualification and Validation
- System Startup
- Maintenance Plans and Programs
- Operations Training
Independent Equipment Selection & Line Design:
- Vendor Evaluation
- Needs-Based Equipment Selection & Layout
- Customer-Centric Pricing Strategies
- Multi-System Line Integration (Layout & Programming)
Optimization (OEE) & Complete System Integration:
- PackML Standards
- Connectivity to Corporate Networks
- Control Strategy Development
- Functional Requirements
- Standardization/Integrated Line Control
- The Right Technology
- Fully Integrated Turnkey Packaging Lines
- Vertical Start Ups Through Robust Modular Automation
- Standardized Line Control
Ready to work with Plus Group?
Contact Dennis Romak today!