Process Engineering & Design
Process Plus is at the forefront of the industry with technical innovations and experienced professionals. We specify and design reliable and efficient processes and complete those designs with safety, the environment, and sustainability at the top of the list.
Our process engineers perform engineering studies, lead multi-discipline engineering and design projects, and support system startup. We have a wide range of experience in batch and continuous processes with liquid and dry solids construction and materials.Our Process Design team utilizes all of the latest design software paired with 3D laser scanning to provide the most accurate and efficient design.
The Process Engineering and Design strength of Process Plus combined with our Facilities Engineering team provides you with full service capabilities. We can take a project from the conceptual and preliminary stages through start-up. The rapid design, equipment selection, and installation reduce project costs and accelerate the time to market.
- Process Evaluations
- Feasibility Studies
- Simulation / Process Modeling
- Process Scale-up
- Process Improvements & Debottlenecking
- P&ID Creation, Updating & Verification
- Process Utility Systems
- Ergonomic & Safety Equipment
- Equipment Selection & Specification
- Thermal Pipe Analysis
- Equipment & Piping Layout Design
- 3D Imaging & Laser Scanning
- Piping & 3D Plant Modeling
- Dust Control
- Material Handling
- Sanitary / Clean System Design
- CIP / SIP System Design
- Process Safety & Risk Management
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Process & Dust Hazard Analyses (PHA & DHA)