Process Safety & Hazard Analysis
Process Safety and Hazard Analysis is an extension of our process engineering and design services capabilities. We specify and design reliable and efficient processes and complete those designs with safety, the environment, and sustainability at the top of the list.
Process Plus has a team of trained engineers who are skilled at developing, and assisting in the implementation of process safety programs. Our staff members are experienced in all elements of OSHA’s 29 CFR 1910.119 – “Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals” Standard. They have the ability to provide our clients with trained facilitators and scribes in a range of Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) techniques such as HAZOP, Checklist, What–if, Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), and FaultTree Analysis (FTA). Process Plus is trained to provide Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL) calculations. Process Plus can also provide our clients with compliance auditing and program verification services.
Process Plus is also well versed in combustible dust and NFPA standards, and has experience performing dust hazard studies and improving plant safety.
- Development and Assistance in Implementing Full PSM Programs or Specific Elements
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader and Scribe
- PSM Program Auditing
Other Related Services
- P&ID Development & Verification
- Relief System Design & Sizing
- Design Codes & Standards Verification
- Vessel MAP / MAV Calculations
- Facility Siting Evaluations
- Finite Element Analysis
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Safety Integrity Level Verification
- Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)