This Consumer Products Manufacturer planned to build a new standalone LEED Silver certified detergent manufacturing line at their North American site. This was a greenfield project within an existing site. This plant included process tank farm and making areas, packing area, WIP storage, pack material storage, finished product storage, lab, utilities, raw material receipt, unloading via truck and rail, warehouse (inbound and outbound), personal areas (offices, shop, storeroom, etc.) parking, and security entrance. This facility/utilizes was master planned to expand to hold six packing lines and 12 making lines in the future.
Plus Groups’ Process Plus provided engineering and design services for the conceptual and definition phases of this project.
Size: 483,500 Sq. Ft.
Cost: $5 MM
Completion Year: 2022 (Definition Phase) 2024 (Construction)
- LEED Silver Consultation
- Architectural Master Planning using client’s Universal Design concepts
- Best Value Options Analyses for optimizing utility equipment selections
- Cost effective Structural construction approaches
- Diversity utilization studies to determine optimum unitized substations selection
- Generated Power equipment specifications addressing optimum project phase considerations
- Analyzed Parking and Traffic options
- Geothermal evaluations