Process Plus provided all Engineering and Architectural services to complete the transformation of an existing area for the consolidation and upgrade of tablet coating processes, printing and inspection.
Included as part of the project were upgrades to material handling, new air handling systems, and full qualification of all installed systems. Multiple size coating systems, handling solvent based, water based, and sugar coatings were to be incorporated into the coating area.
- Revised Layout Plan
- Facility Build out & Finish Specification
- Solution Prep Areas
- Material Handling & Weighing Systems
- Air Handling & Fire Protection Plans
- Utility Plans & Verifications
- Multiple 48″ & 60″ Coating Pans & Sugar Coating System
- Parts Wash Room
Value Provided by Process Plus:
- Familiarity with multiple coating systems & related requirements
- Creativity in utilization of existing space
- cGMP design capability
- Planning for fast track installation with minimal operations interruptions