An agricultural food product customer intended to diversify its product offerings by developing manufacturing capability for an agricultural hygienic food product line. This included procuring a building for manufacturing, Upgrading the Building and Facility Design, and providing Process & Packaging Engineering to produce finished products.
Engineering services were provided to procure a manufacturing site, upgrade and design the facilities, define and design the product processing systems, and define the packaging equipment required to produce the new products.
- Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control
- Packaging Engineering
Value Provided by Plus Group:
- Best Value Option analysis for site selection to ensure manufacturing facility meets all production needs at the optimum cost.
- Process & Packaging Equipment and Layout to maximize throughput and reduce capital investment
- Bag Flatteners to optimize Pallet loads
- Located Sealing Operation outside the filling process to maximize throughput
- Combined filling lines into a single palletizing / stretch wrapping cell to minimize capital investment
- Schedule Acceleration – Execute site selection in parallel with process /packaging design