Plus Group provided all engineering and architectural services required to renovate an existing encapsulation suite area into an expanded tablet production suite with controlled airlock entry.
The transformation was designed for the installation of a special two part high speed tablet press. Product driven facility requirements included the need for the manufacturing area to be provided with a special 25% relative humidity operating environment.
- Fette 3090 Tablet Press
- New IBC discharge station
- Relocation of an existing IBC discharge station
- New dust collector
- New Pinch roller
- Relocation of an existing pinch roller
- New environmental air Dehumidification
- Working relationship with contractors and plant personnel to expedite and coordinate construction while maintaining plant operation in the area.
- Strong relationship with the City of Columbus Building Department in expediting required building permit.
- Ability to subcontract and direct other engineering firms.
- Pharmaceutical equipment expertise.
- cGMP design capability.