Process Plus provided engineering support services for engineering and design activities required to support the installation of a Glycerin Refining Process. The process refines crude glycerin via caustic treatment, fractionation and carbon bleaching.
The project also included the installation of new finished product tanks and tank truck and railcar load-out facilities. Process Plus also provided process validation, commissioning, distributed control programming and start-up assistance for the process.
- Utility Tie-ins
- Caustic Treatment
- Glycerin Fractionation
- Vacuum Systems
- Carbon Bleaching
- Product Tank Farm
- Process Plus completed a preliminary construction package, prior to completion of the design, to enable early fabrication.
- Process Plus provided a preliminary layout for the Core Glycerin Process area to assist foundation and structural design for permitting purposes.
- Process Plus conducted a safety study and provided technical support for the Process Hazard Analysis done on the project and expedited the completion of the action items from the PHA to minimize impact on the project.
- Process Plus provided procurement and equipment expediting services to ensure that all equipment arrived in time to meet the schedule.
- Project was completed under critical schedule demands.