The Master Plan included a phased execution plan and estimate of probable cost to address the capacity and food safety goals for the facility. This project included developing hygienic clean design standards and zoning control for process/packaging equipment and facility/utility guidelines.
- Plus Group developed a facility-specific hygienic & clean design manual addressing everything from facility finishes to equipment design requirements.
- Plus Group responded quickly to the client’s needs, reprioritizing the Master Plan based on capital budget availability and expected throughput changes.
- Master Plan was phased to limit construction impact on existing plant operations.
- Plus Group designed the Master Plan to encourage the design-build approach to each phase based on the client’s desired project execution approach.
- Plus Group worked with multiple levels of the client’s team, from operators to executive management, to develop and prioritize project objectives and execution plan.