Process Plus worked closely with the owner and a material handling equipment manufacturer to develop a fully automated system for the exchange of finished goods from a special plastic pallet to a wooden pallet with the plastic pallet being cleaned and returned to production.
An additional requirement of the system was the separation of DEA controlled products from non-controlled products after pallet exchange. Process Plus provided the Engineering, Architectural and Installation coordination services for the above system.
- Conceptual & Detailed design
- Construction & Start-up Support
- Architectural Design
- Structural Design
- Electrical Design
- Development and implementation of a construction segregation plan
- FAT of system at vendor
- On site construction and start-up support
- Experience with material handling system and vendors.
- Working knowledge of facilities security system and personnel for inclusion in installation and start-up.
- Working relationship with contractors and plant personnel to expedite and coordinate construction while maintaining plant operation in the area.